2006-12-21

4.struts and js

Mailing list archives: "As I said, you're not getting an ActionForm (or even a DynaActionForm), you're getting a FormBeanConfig. http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/config/FormBeanConfig.html FormBeanConfig doesn't have a 'description' property, hence your error. Even if it did, you'd likely get a different error since configuration information is frozen once it's loaded. If you need to get at the form bean associated with an action mapping, I think you can do: " scope="<%= String.valueOf(scope) %>"> Of course, this assumes the form bean has already been created... Quoting darryl.staflund@shaw.ca: > Hi Kris, > > Thanks for your help. I think I described my problem a bit incorrectly. > This is how I get an error: > > 1. At the top of the JSP page, I have the following: > > > > 2. Later, I try writing the value of one of the properties as follows: > > > > 3. This results in "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home